Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar is specially formulated with botanical ingredients and panthenol to hydrate and nourish your baby’s delicate skin and support the skin’s natural protective barrier. It is a 100% soap-free cleansing bar that is clinically proven to show 0% irritant and allergic reactions. The formula is also known to maintain the natural lipid balance and promote skin regeneration.
Read on as we review the Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar. Find out if this is the right cleansing bar for keeping your baby’s skin healthy and ensuring a fun and laughter-filled bath time.
About the Product
The Sebamed baby cleansing bar is formulated with quality ingredients, such as panthenol, which help with skin regeneration, hydrate the skin, and protect it from irritations and environmental aggressors. Additionally, this soap-free cleansing bar containing vitamins and amino acids moisturizes your little one’s skin and prevents moisture loss. The cleansing bar also balances the natural lipids to give a healthy complexion to your baby and has natural inulin that helps achieve smooth skin.
- Product name: Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar
- Product brand: Sebamed
- Price (at the time of publication): ₹300 (100g) ₹430 (150g)
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar Review: Directions For Use
Follow these steps to use the cleansing bar the right way.
- Wet your baby’s body.
- Now, rub the cleansing bar onto your wet palms to generate foam.
- Gently apply the foam to your baby’s body.
- Rinse your baby’s skin.
- Pat dry with a soft and clean towel.
- Optionally, you may apply the Sebamed Baby Body Lotion on your baby’s skin.
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar Review: For Gentle Cleansing Of Delicate SkinBuy On Amazon
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar Review: Features & Extras
Here are some key features of the Sebamed baby cleansing bar.
- Acid mantle development: The cleansing bar with panthenol helps promote the development of the acid mantle––the skin’s natural protective barrier––which helps lock in moisture and prevents skin irritations.
- pH 5.5: The sugar-based cleansing bar has a pH of 5.5, which helps protect your baby’s skin from irritations.
- Irritant-free: The formula is free of irritants and nasties, making it safe for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies.
- Smoothening properties: Enriched with inulin and panthenol, the cleansing bar has skin smoothening properties.
- Clinically tested: This cleansing bar is clinically proven to decrease the incidence of dry skin and prevent irritant and allergic reactions.
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar Review: How Does It Work?
The Sebamed baby cleansing bar contains panthenol, which has moisturizing and hydrating properties, helps with skin regeneration, enhances the appearance of the skin, and makes the skin soft (1) (2). In addition, its Care Complex, a blend of moisturizing amino acids, vitamins, and panthenol, minimizes moisture loss from the skin’s surface. Thus, apart from cleansing your baby’s delicate skin, this bar can nourish and hydrate it.
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar Review: Is It Worth The Money?
This cleansing bar is clinically proven to minimize the occurrence of dryness by ⅔. It does not contain nasties and irritants and is tear-free, making it suitable for sensitive and delicate skin and ensuring your baby has a comfortable bath. The formula has a pH of 5.5, which helps maintain the skin’s natural protective barrier and keeps the skin healthy. These benefits are augmented by the botanical ingredients with hydrating and soothing properties, thus making the cleansing bar worth every penny.
Who Are Sebamed’s Competitors?
Some of the competitors of Sebamed in India include Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), Aveeno, Cetaphil, Himalaya, Mamaearth, CeraVe, and Bioderma.
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar Review: The Final Verdict
The soap-free Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar can meet the requirements of most new parents looking for a gentle and safe cleansing bar for their babies. Its tear-free formula ensures your baby has a joyful bathing experience each time you bathe them. The bar’s quality botanical ingredients and Care Complex help you keep your baby’s skin smooth, soft, hydrated, and nourished, and with a pH value of 5.5, this bar locks in moisture and promotes the development of the acid mantle. That’s not all, as the gentle cleansing bar also has soothing properties and a pleasant scent.
As a new mom or dad, you would want only the best for your baby, and when choosing skincare or hair care products, we know you would not compromise on quality and safety. Thus, the soap-free, tear-free, and dermatologically tested Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar with panthenol is a good pick for giving your baby a happy bathing experience and keeping their sensitive and delicate skin nourished, hydrated, and healthy. You may use this cleansing bar to bathe your child twice or thrice a week or to wash their hands, legs, and face several times a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar safe for my baby’s skin?
Yes, this infant skincare product by Sebamed is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, and free of nasties such as phthalates, SLS, parabens, and harsh toxins, making it safe for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. However, as is the case with any baby skincare products, consult a dermatologist or pediatrician before using it.
2. What are the key benefits of using Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar?
The soap-free baby cleanser protects the skin’s natural protective barrier and prevents moisture loss from your baby’s skin. It also nourishes and hydrates the skin and provides gentle cleansing.
3. Can I use the Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar on a newborn?
The pH-balanced baby cleansing bar by Sebamed is safe for babies older than one month old. You can continue using it for the first few years of your baby’s life.
4. How often should I use the Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar on my baby?
You can use the Sebamed cleansing bar for babies right from day one and when bathing them once a day.
5. Is the Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar fragrance-free?
The Sebamed baby cleansing bar for babies contains parfum and has a pleasant botanical scent.
6. Can the Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar help with common baby skin issues such as diaper rash?
The cleansing bar is specially formulated to cleanse and nourish the skin and keep its moisture intact. It can gently cleanse the diaper area without causing irritations, as it contains panthenol and inulin, which help achieve smooth skin.
7. How does Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar differ from other baby soaps or cleansing products?
The regular cleansing bars or soaps have a pH greater than 7, which may damage your baby’s skin barrier, while the Sebamed cleansing bar for baby has a pH of 5.5, which helps protect the skin’s natural protective barrier.